AIRCRAFT OF THE ACES (25): MEN & LEGENDS - B-26 Marauder of the 9th air force

R70.00

The Martin B-26 Marauder was in service in the Pacific Theater during the Second World War as a twin-engine medium bomber. It also served in the Mediterranean Theater and as well as in Western Europe. The aircraft was produced by the Glenn L. Martin Company in two headquarters; Baltimore, Maryland, and in Omaha, Nebraska. It first flew on November 25, 1940, and was introduced in 1941. It was produced from 1941 to 1945 with a total of 5,288 aircraft built.

1 In Stock

SKU:

Category: world war 2