5. Juggling her new after-school job at Potomac Video
4. Even though she already has a job as teen ambassador to the UN (that she doesn’t get paid for)
3. Riding the Metro and getting accosted because she’s “the redheaded girl who saved the president’s life,” in spite of her new, semipermanent Midnight Ebony tresses
2. Experiencing total role reversal with her popular sister Lucy, who for once can’t get the guy she wants
And the number-one thing Sam isn’t ready for?
1. Finding out the hard way that in art class, “life drawing” means “naked people.” All American Girl Ready or not
by Meg Cabot (soft cover)